Day infusion unit
We offer a wide range of intravenous infusions including:
- iron infusions,
- blood and blood product transfusions
- intravesical BCG treatment
- monoclonal and biological therapies
- portacath, PICC line management and education
- targeted therapies
other specialised treatments.
In-patient oncology, haematology and infusion services
- Inpatient chemotherapy
- Onsite pharmacy monitoring and consultation
- Nurses trained in oncology, haematology, venesection and infusion services
Comprehensive and holistic cancer care
As the infusion service is located at Ringwood Private Hospital, you have easy access to other treatments and services that may benefit your recovery, including:
- medical and radiation oncology
- GenesisCare Ringwood
- Expert nursing staff
- lymphoedema professionals
- exercise gym
- nutritional Services
- wound care (assessment and management).
Complete care with a focus on you
Our staff and accredited private specialists are committed to offering you the highest standards of medical care, with a supportive, caring approach. Our facility is designed for clinical effectiveness in a relaxing and comfortable environment.
Iron infusion service
We offer an on-site, easy to access and fast turnaround iron infusion service.
Once we receive a referral from your GP, you’ll be offered the next available appointment, which is usually within one week.
Our infusion unit operates Monday to Friday and we welcome enquiries. You’ll need a GP referral to get started.
Email referrals and enquiries to Thompson.Unit@healthscope.com.au
Call Thompson 03 8804 4043.